American Express Confirm Card: American Express, also known as AMEX, is an American multinational financial services corporation. It provides Credit Cards, Charge Cards, Travel & Insurance products. In this article, we have discussed the procedure of confirming your AMEX credit card. Also, learn how to register or apply for a credit card and the things required for it. Check the further details in the below section.
American Express Confirm Card
Here we have provided the detailed steps to confirm your AMEX credit card. You just need to follow the steps which we have mentioned in this article. The service of confirming the American Express card is available 24/7. That is, you can do this whenever you get a free time. For confirming the American Express Credit Card, you need to visit its official website. Check the complete details and procedure in the below section.
American Express Confirm Card – Details
- Credit Card Provider – American Express
- Card Activation or Confirmation Method – Online
- Official website of American Express – americanexpress.com
- Official website to Confirm AMEX Credit Card – americanexpress.com/confirmcard
American Express Confirm Card – Procedure
In order to confirm your American Express Credit Card, you will require the following things. Also, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A 15 digit credit card number.
- A 4 digit security code.
Steps to be Followed:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of American Express credit card or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the page where you can activate or confirm your AMEX card.
- There, you need to enter the 15 digit card number. This number is available on the front of your card.
- After that, enter the 4 digit security code which is available on the back of your AMEX card. (It is located above the account number on your card)
- After entering these details, click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Then you will be taken to a new page where you need to register a new account if you don’t have an account on it.
- Click on ‘Yes’ and proceed to create your profile.
- Fill all the details along with the username and password.
- Also, you need to give correct answers to the security questions on the page.
- After successfully completing the profile, your card will be confirmed.
- And, you need to use the username and password that you have provided while creating an account to log in to the AMEX credit card.
American Express Card – Things Required for Registration
Here are the things which you will need for registration:
- You should have at least 18 years of age and it is the minimum age limit for appearing for the card services.
- Should have a clear credit history in various governmental and semi-governmental services.
- You must not have filed for bankruptcy in the past 7 years.
- You must have Indian residency status.
To apply for a credit card, you need to provide your address, income and bank details. After that, you will receive the confirmation that they have received your application. Application processing will take 2-3 weeks of time. You will be notified directly upon approval or denial of your Credit Card application.
About American Express
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its charge card, credit card, and traveler’s cheque businesses. As of December 31, 2017, the company had 112.8 million cards in force, including 50 million cards in force in the United States, each with an average annual spending of $18,519.
American Express Contact Details
If you face any issues while confirming your card on americanexpress.com/confirmcard, you can contact the American Express Customer Service team. They will help you out with the required guidance. Below are the phone numbers to contact the customer service team of American Express, and they are available for 24/7.
- 1‑800‑954‑0559 (Domestic)
- 1‑801-449-4019 (International)
You can also contact them through the mails. Below, is the mailing address of American Express:
- American Express Customer Relations
02-04-404315 S 2700
WSalt Lake City
You can also have the live chat with them but for that, you need to log in to your account. After logging in to your account, you will find the option to start live chat.
American Express offers a wide range of Credit Cards and Charge Cards. On this site, you will find all the details and information required to confirm your American Express Cards i.e. AMEX credit cards. And, we hope that you are clear about the process. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)